Pittsburgh, PA | January 2021 – Present
- General Dynamics Mission Excellence Award Recipient: awarded to those who show outstanding dedication to a program’s mission and go above and beyond their responsibilities to ensure successful execution of the program’s mission.
- Improved productivity by 150% by initializing DevSecOps practices which decreased development overhead.
- Reduced engineering risk by 90% by applying model-based system engineering to enterprise programs.
- Increased fidelity of enterprise functional and logical architectures by 120% by managing architecture activities.
Software Development and Engineering Intern
Pittsburgh, PA | June 2019 – December 2019
- Trained and implemented various agile frameworks within software development teams using software like Jira.
Machine Learning Expert
Arlington/Chantilly, VA | December 2018 – January 2020
- Designed, developed, and deployed proprietary machine learning models to improve NHL player analysis.
- Aided 4 sport agencies’ contract and trade negotiations by supplying statistical analyses to value players.
Arlington/Chantilly, VA | May – August 2018
- Designed a secure and efficient blockchain model for contract closures between parties which allowed either party the ability to decline transactions while maintaining original blockchain structure.
- Decreased engineering risk by 75% by applying theory of zero-knowledge proofs to software design and architecture.
- Managed other interns on projects related to a central attribute management system for user identification, authentication, and authorization; and facial recognition to aid in identifying micro-expressions from still images and video feeds.
Project Management Intern
Louisville, KY | May – August 2017
- Designed business model for UI database platform to manage science fair project entries.
- Improved backend of science fair project database by increasing efficiency by 200%, decreasing latency by 500%, and decreasing storage by 150%
- Mentor for Empowered: non-profit bringing computer science and entrepreneurship to minority girls; taught HTML, CSS, and Python scripting to create a website for the local school district
Software Engineering Intern
Louisville, KY | May – August 2016
- 200% increase in data validation accuracy and 150% decrease in data automation time and space by implementing optimal search algorithms to decrease maintenance costs
Graphical Interface Design Lead
Louisville, KY | November 2014 – February 2015
- Created modern UI for remove worker tracking application to increase user satisfaction